Generac GP Series Portable Generator
Choose the affordable, reliable GP7500E (electric start) for recreational applications, job sites and emergency backup power.
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go.
- CSA Certified.
The Power to Live. Work. Play.
Portable generators are a welcome addition to many activities at home, at work, and away. In an emergency, portable generators can provide critical backup power. They make camping and tailgating more comfortable. And contractors appreciate the flexibility portable power brings to the jobsite.
The Power to Live
Many get their first introduction to portable generators when they need emergency power. During a power outage, Generac portable generators make sure the most important items—lights, refrigerators and freezers, sump pumps, even space heaters and window air conditioners—are up and running, minimizing any disruption to your lifestyle.